1. Astrological relationship theory: Tripartite love: Eros, Philos & Agape; The fixed cross & succedent houses; The hemispheres & quadrants of the horoscope; The continuum of consciousness: fear versus love; The age factor & seven year life cycles; Exaltations of Venus & Mars; The Arabic Part of Marriage.
2. Preparing for a relationship analysis consultation: Case study: Mia Farrow & Woody Allen; Relationship analysis worksheet; Evaluation of the nativities; Comparison by element; Balance & compensation; The house overlay technique.
3. Synastry & the composite chart: Synastry: Interchart aspects; Attraction-endurability-mental agreement-karmic lessons; The composite chart.
4. Davison charts, past lives, midpoints & configurations: The Davison time-space chart; Past life connections: The IC, south node & Vertex; Synastry, composite & Davison midpoints; Synastric aspect configurations.
5. Additional interpretive considerations: Mutual reception & sole dispositora in Davison charts; The sun/moon midpoint; The effect of Astrocartography on relationships; Using Draconic, heliocentric or sidereal zodiacs in synastry; Sabian aspect orbs in synastry & relationship charts; Unaspected planets in the composite or Davison charts; Second or third marriages & the derivative house system; The problems with computerized relationship analysis; Holographic links from synastry to progressions or transits.
6. Analyzing relationships moving through time: Transits & progressions to the natal chart; Progressed composite charts; Progressed Davison time-space relationship charts; Transits to composite or Davison charts; Transits to progressed composite or Davison charts; Synastric progressions; The condition of the solar return Venus; Annual progression of the solar return horizon; The solar return sun - Venus eight year cycle.
7. Electing a wedding chart: Obtaining date & time parameters from your clients; Elimination of personal planets in fall or detriment; Elimination of retrograde personal planets; Finding sign-strength for the moon & Venus; Planetary aspects & the luminaries' relationship; Using decanates & dwadashamshas in electional work; The lunar degree & her applying aspects to a benefic; Selecting an ascendant & fortifying the ruler on an angle; Fine-tuning the ascendant using Sabian Symbols; Linking the wedding Part of Fortune with the nativities; The diurnal moon & her connection to the nativities.
8. Partners who activate our shadow: The shadow defined in astrological terms; Some examples of natal shadow content; The shadow in synastry & composite charts; Transit Saturn aspecting the secondary progressed moon; The astrology of anger & transformational relationships; The midpoint vector of natal or composite squares.
9. Mirror degree synastry: Solstice points (Antiscia); Equinox points (Contrascia); The astrological double-helix & DNA theory; Existing theory & applications of Antiscia & Contrascia; Revealing invisible synastry from behind the veil; Using Sabian Symbols with mirror degree synastry; Research statistics.
10. Social, cultural & historical perspectives: The transits of Uranus, Neptune & Pluto through Libra; Progressed Venus & Mars in the USA Sibly chart; Chiron & homosexuality.
11. Epilogue: The Sun-Venus synodic cycle; Soul groups & the astrology of families; Friendship; Widowhood, divorce and being single; Preparing one's heart for love.
Appendices: 1. Sun-Venus inferior & superior conjunctions, 1900-2020; 2. Lecture, class & workshop tapes by the author; 3. Astrology software programs; 4. Computer chart services; 5. Sacred heart of astrology correspondence course; 6. Contacting the author; Bibliography; Footnotes.
The fruit of two years intense work, the primary focus of this book is on consultation, eg, what to do with clients who want an astrological relationship reading. The primary example used throughout the book is the relationship between Woody Allen & Mia Farrow. The secondary example is the author's own experience in serial marriages (he's been married six times so far, and he's only 51). The astrology is as solid as it gets, this is easily Blaschke's best book to date. Innovative, provocative, eye-opening, this will be a classic.
Earthwalk School of Astrology, 250 pages.